Web Developer Dynamo
Seeking A Web Developer / Server Manager
Entering its fourteenth year, dezinsINTERACTIVE, a local branding, web technology and marketing company serving businesses, non-profits and associations in the greater Baton Rouge area, is seeking a talented, self-motivated, and community-minded individual who wants to be a part of this company’s continued growth.
Our primary mission is to partner with each of our clients and to offer them unparalleled attention, service and results.
Applicants must have a proven record of working effectively with coworkers in a creative team, meeting deadlines, communicating clearly, and managing projects to completion. The ability to review your own work is a must to ensure the highest quality standards in coding.
Salary: Based on Experience
Hours: Part Time (25 – 30 hours) to start with intention of full-time with benefits
- Communicate clearly, professionally and in a timely manner with management, coworkers, customers and colleagues.
- WordPress / PHP CMS Experience
- Umbraco / .NET / SQL Server experience
- Maintenance and updates on existing websites
- DNS Management
- Google Apps setup and maintenance
- Server management
- Actively seek input and advice from management while simultaneously sharing ideas of your own.
- Manage inter-office and client emails efficiently and effectively
- Manage project priority schedule
– Interface Design Capabilities
– HTML5/CSS3 knowledge
– Mobile Web Technology
To apply for this position, send the following to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Email: email@example.com
- Subject line: I am a Web Developer Dynamo
- Any other supporting information
Note: Only select candidates will be contacted.