Although the basic principles of marketing stay true, the trends are constantly changing. Stay on top of the game and utilize these ideas! Here are some of the top marketing trends for 2015.
1. Agility marketing- Many marketers focus on immediate metrics, such “likes”, “tweets” and click-through rates. The most successful marketers will adapt faster, have more consumer data and have real-time marketing at all times.
2. Globalization to Personalization- As time passes on, content is condensing and becoming more focalized. This trend is here to stay. Brands are localizing their reach and ultimately personalizing their messages for smaller audiences.
3. Internal Communications- Businesses are focusing more and more on their employees. They want to create brand ambassadors and voices that showcase their companies. Owners and managers want their employees to not only live their brands, but also exemplify the vision and strategy of the company.
4. Print returns- While many digital strategies are still going strong, print is also making a comeback. The key is to find a way use print in unique ways that stand out in front of the pack. Audiences still love something they can hold on to and remember your name!
5. Transparency- Many companies are fighting the urge to be transparent. However, in the coming year, the best brands will be showing their work in real time. Whether it’s a website launch or the newest coffee mug design, showcase what you’re doing.