Interest-Free Financing

At dezinsINTERACTIVE, we understand how difficult it can be for small businesses to raise the needed cash to pay for services we and our competitors provide. Typically, our competition charges 50-60% of the estimated project cost up-front. Then, the remaining project cost is due prior to the delivery of your project. Not here! We typically require 30% down and break the remaining 70% up in monthly payments. This way, you get what you need for your business growth when you need it, without breaking your bank. The payment terms are determined by the scope of the project and the client’s credit approval rating. Unfortunately, we do not finance any type of collateral/print work such as brochures, business cards, etc.

Pin It on Pinterest