2019: Developing Your Marketing Plan – January
January 22 @ 11:00 am$20
As you begin to dive into your New Year’s resolutions, be sure to include one that circles around your marketing strategies for your business. The beginning of the year is the ideal time to gather your goals, find the best strategy and execute your best campaign yet.
Developing a Marketing Strategy for 2019 will be a seminar you don’t want to miss. Find out the goals you should have, how to execute them properly and how to remain consistent with your resolutions. Make 2019 your best year yet.
- Digital Marketing: Organic/Paid media, Social Media Management, Google Analytics, SEO, Website Presence, Content Creation
- Inbound Marketing: Outbound vs. Inbound, Multi-Channel Marketing, Digital Story Telling, E- blasts and marketing
- Company Reach: Reaching Customers, Customer Relations
- Branding + Campaigns: Consistency, Social Media, Website, Out of Home Media, Traditional vs. Non-Traditional Marketing
- Strategy + Execution: Self-Evaluations, Goals, Advice and Ways to Utilize Your Budget for Maximum Exposure
We will take a look at questions like: Where should you focus your resources this year? Where are you lacking? Where do you lose consistency? Does your website give the right information to potential customers? Do your e-blasts generate positive leads? Do your ratings represent your company? How many impressions are you receiving on your social media outlets? Is your branding consistent? Do your mobile marketing campaigns work? Why or why not? Can you commit to executing a plan that will guarantee success for you in 2019?
Light lunch will be provided. If any dietary preferences, please let us know.
- Orhan McMillan